Going live: 11th of May
Learn how some of the best companies run discovery calls to qualify/disqualify opportunities, gain mutual buy-in, and get decisions without delays.
The initial calls with a prospect are the most important in your sales process. It’s where you gain or lose control of your deals.
Yet, most salespeople do not have a clear structure for their discovery calls, or they use rigid qualification frameworks that prospects get annoyed with.
So how can you open bigger opportunities and get decisions quicker, when you’re following a process that was set 5 years ago?
Enter, ProActive Discovery.
ProActive Discovery is x+ video lessons that take you through how top salespeople we train qualify in/out deals, get mutual buy-in, and stay in control of the process.
If you want to build a discovery call routine that gets your prospects to…
- Tell you what they really care about
- Share their challenges in details
- Get involved in your deals and work with you to get to a decision
Then ProActive Discovery is for you.
- What is a discovery call
- How to educate your customers vs validate their needs
- How to build rapport
- What tactics you can use to run better calls
- About the two types of decision makers
- How your buyers have different goals
- What type of questions to ask
- How buyers make decisions
- How to ask for a decision
- And a lot more
You'll get access to:
- 5+ video lessons